Friday, November 11, 2016

RESPECT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT MUST ALWAYS COME FIRST

Resultado de imagen para Brenda Ysaguirre
I am one of the founders of SUPERMAMA, Brenda Ysaguirre Organization and as such I stand for the Rights of Women and Children. I stand against anyone who will abuse, use and misuse WOMEN and CHILDREN. I believe in the truth and in speaking out my mind. I stand for transparency and for the right to life and the right to live. I believe we should never ignore what is true and we should try to educate ourselves a little bit more each day.
I have been a mother, Administrative Officer, Educator, Director and am now a happy GRANDMOTHER! Anyone who tries to hurt my grandchildren have to kill me first. So beware!
Freedom of speech is one of the most valuable rights we have today in most countries of the world.
I believe we should have values of RESPECT, LOVE AND HONESTY if we want to be great examples for our children and grandchildren.
I thank all those who have fought for the freedom we have today.
I admire all you seek a better life for their children and their children's children.
I DO NOT care what the colour of your skin is. I am thankful to have grown up in a melting pot country where everyone has a chance to be successful and happy.
GOD IS MY KING AND MY SAVIOUR. I AM THE DAUGHTER A THE GREATEST LEADER EVER.
I HAVE TIES TO BELIZE, MEXICO, ENGLAND, PORTUGAL AND SPAIN.
I SPEAK TWO LANGUAGES FLUENTLY AND TWO MORE NOT SO FLUENTLY. AND THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE MY BELIZEAN CREOLE!
I hope America and move on and give their new President a chance to show what he can do. If he succeeds then it is all good. If he fails then at least we know it was not possible.
Life will continue and we all have to work, eat, sleep, and be thankful for life on a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment